Diaphragm valve with SS pneumatic actuator1 .Especially applied to sanitary and sterile course of pharmaceutical industry .
2. In comparison to design of other valves, this diaphragm valve has advantages such as good flow capacity characteristics, easily cleaned,
better treatment of granular material as well less cavitation in application of flow control.
3. Diaphragm sheet offers sealing of valve body and valve seat and is quite suitable for the task of fluid control and opening/closing.
4. Drive type: manual operation or pneumatic operation, control can also be conducted through controller intellegent valve.
5. Valve body structure: direct way, three-way, U-shaped
• Connection mode: welding, clamp, thread
• Connection standard: DIN, SMS, 3A, ISO, IDF, BPE
• Mini diaphragm valve size specification ranges from DN61 Y." to DN20 I%"
• Diaphragm valve size specification ranges from DN2511" to DN100 14" PED 97/23 EC Certification
• Maximum operating pressure:10Bar
• Operating temperature: -10'C - + 120'C (EPDM ) SIP 140'C/30min
• Contact part with material: AISI304/316L
• Diaphragm sheet: EPDM, SILICON, VITON, EPDM+PTFE(dual-layer diaphragm sheet), FDA177.2600
• Internal surface: Ra<= 0.8m
• External surface: dull gloss, bright gloss
Explosive view and drawing